Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Garage Project

This is not your father's peg board. This is girlie peg board purchased at Target. $4.99 each modular panel. And my studs were not spaced so that I could put them side by side as I had planned. Damn those studs! They never cooperate!
Look at those nice shelves I assembled! I am so impressed!
Look at those cords, hanging on little nails! Isn't that amazing?
Oh, but this is the "dark" side. The side I have not yet gotten to. Can I ever clean this?
But my car still fits in here, so I will tell myself I am not THAT disorderly.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sober @ Sundown said...

You are a hoot! Thanks for sharing.

5/31/2006 8:50 AM  
Blogger JJ said...

I need an extention cord...ship one out will ya.
I see you and a garage that is looking good.
JJ

6/01/2006 4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home