Saturday, March 04, 2006

March Bike Ride

Today I took a beautiful, but dangerous and therefore shortened bike ride. The wind was so strong, it was blowing me into traffic as I was riding. It really was kind of scary. And I am not quite over the accident last year that broke a rib. It was pretty though....

Look at where my PINK BANDANNA was hiding all winter!

Bear Creek - no, this is not sepia... it is just the monochrome of winter.

The Bridge from which my bike got blown by wind (as I was taking this picture.) ......and the bike where it fell....


My biker leg and foot. (that is the Colorado State Flag on my socks!)

And when I got home.....

I realized that a couple of the crocus in my back yard had bloomed! Yippeee!

And thanks JJ

for encouraging me to do this!

7 Comments:

Blogger JJ said...

OMG...so beautiful!!!!! Awesome! I am going to link your photo blog up to mine...I'm so excited!
I see you and some awesome pictures too,
JJ

3/04/2006 12:57 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

oh that is gorgeous!!! looks like weather here, sunny but a bit cold and windy :)

I want to be as active as you!

3/04/2006 10:09 PM  
Blogger dAAve said...

nice pix MC

3/05/2006 4:38 AM  
Blogger madameplushbottom said...

I am encouraged by your active lifestyle. i want that. I am also pleasantly enjoying your nature shots. It's not quite nice enough weather here for that yet.. it will come.

4/08/2006 9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Mary, this is so could...I just sat here and ooohed and aaaahed...Then I went out and talked to my tulips......Love, Bitsy

4/26/2006 3:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your pics soooo much!
Being from Boulder I could relate to the time frame of all the snow!!!

4/12/2007 2:37 PM  
Blogger hpydstny said...

I really enjoyed the photo's! How exciting. I especially liked the photo of the big book of your father's as well as yours! How truly special. I loved it. I have been through your area before and find it to be so beautiful. I hope some day our paths will meet in person at a meeting!

1/17/2008 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home