Saturday, April 08, 2006

April Saturday

Driving home from the meeting.



It takes a pretty "special" (stupid) person to be driving 65 mph and taking photos.
The "pregnant" tree in my front yard.
Tulips - I am so hopeful that next week on Easter Sunday, there will be pink tulips here.
The tiny, tiny little lilac flower buds - I am so happy because I just planted this last spring and was worried it wouldn't survive the winter.

Somebody must have needed the nozzle to this WD-40 more than I did... when I got it home from the store, it had no nozzle with which to spray.

My new screen door. Please note the lack of cat scratches.

I mowed my lawn for the first time this year. Used my new (new to me, formerly my sponsor's) electric lawn mower. It is very very neat. Quiet and not smelly. And it doesn't take Arnold Schwartzenegger to start it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Great pics thanks for sharing!

4/08/2006 1:56 PM  
Blogger madameplushbottom said...

Mary Christine - these pics are fabulous and really do tell a story. I miss my lilac bushes. I was talking about them (okay lamenting) about how much I miss them to a good friend today.

Thank you for sharing the pictures - I can enjoy them through your eyes.

4/08/2006 9:41 PM  
Blogger JJ said...

You mowed your lawn? I'm jealous. I can't wait for the warm weather. The pictures are great MC.
I see you,
JJ

4/09/2006 5:11 AM  
Blogger Trudging said...

Great pics

4/09/2006 5:21 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I love it... and I too am a special (as in short bus) that takes pics at 65 mph LOL

4/10/2006 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home